A 5-Week Course Taught by Oliver DeMille
The class will build on Oliver’s seminar, “Hanging By a Thread,” and take participants through the main points of the Constitution, how our freedoms have eroded, and what is needed to get back to a truly free system.
This will be taught in the deep yet enjoyable style students have come to expect from Oliver DeMille, appealing to those who need to learn the basics about the Constitution and also to advanced Constitutional experts — and everyone in between.
Don’t miss this chance to learn about the Constitution from one of the top freedom thinkers of our time!
Each weekly speech will go into a level of depth few people have considered, and help you understand the basics as well as the real details of this great document of human freedom. Those who don’t understand the Constitution will never really understand our freedoms, and this class is a one-of-a-kind course because of the depth and background of the teacher.
This is an excellent class for all adults who care about freedom, and for youth above age 13 who also want to understand the Constitution. Study guides for youth and children will be included with each class email, so parents and teachers can teach the material they learn to younger students. A reading guide for adults will also be included with each weekly module.
Bonus Introduction: Hanging by a Thread
- The top 16 ways the Constitution is hanging by a thread.
- How it is impossible to regain our freedoms, no matter what we do in elections, without taking action to reverse these 16 losses of freedom.
- Effective, practical and realistic ways regular citizens can restore our Constitution and preserve our freedoms.
- The 10 Branches of Government and How They Were Meant to Work Together and Against Each Other
- The 7 Branches of Leadership in Society, and How they Interact with the 10 Branches of Government
- How Any Break in the System Leads to Decline
- The Roots of American Freedom Ideas
- Israelite Tradition
- Christian Tradition
- Classical Greek Tradition
- British Tradition
- Frontier Tradition
- The Supreme Court’s Attack on Freedom through Specific Cases
- How Freedom Was Lost in 5 Big Attacks on the Constitution (1-1803/1824, 2-1865, 3-1913/1936, 4-1944/1964, 5-2006/2013)
- Understanding Exactly How Our Freedoms Were Lost – What Less Than 1% of Americans Know
- Recommended reading: 1913 by Oliver DeMille
- The 4 Foundations of Constitutional Freedom
- Public Virtue
- Private Virtue
- Widespread “Liber” education
- Auxiliary Precautions
- Recommended reading: The Law by Bastiat
- Oliver DeMille and Orrin Woodward, The Mersher/Madison Dialogues: How 9 Resolves Can Fix America, Details with Questions and Answers
- Real Solutions for Modern America
- Recommended reading: LeaderShift by Orrin Woodward and Oliver DeMille
Oliver is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling co-author of LeaderShift, a founding partner of The Center for Social Leadership and the author of A Thomas Jefferson Education: Teaching a Generation of Leaders for the 21st Century. He has taught graduate courses on the complete writings of Thomas Jefferson, The Federalist Papers, Aristotle’s Politics and other great classics of liberty. Oliver is a popular keynote speaker, writer and business consultant.
His books on freedom and politics, including The U. S. Constitution and the 196 Indispensible Principles of Freedom, 1913 and We Hold These Truths to be Self-Evident, have sold widely, and are the backbone of his teachings on liberty and economics. Presently, he devotes a majority of his time to writing and mentoring. Oliver is married to the former Rachel Pinegar. They have eight children. View his personal website and blog at OliverDemille.com.