This Week in History is a daily resource, ideal for multi-age, family learning, that brings your home school or classroom to life.
With a subscription to This Week in History, each day’s resources are an adventure in math, science, language skills, geography, current events, the arts and so on – all tied to events in history.
Whatever you want to learn, whatever there is to teach, it starts with history!
Of all the things you’ll spend $13 on each month, This Week in History is not only a great value, but a time saver and a worry eliminator. This Week in History:
- relieves fear, stress and burnout
- energizes your kidschool
- fills in the gaps
- cultivates cultural literacy
- facilitates state or provincial compliance
- correlates resources for co-ops, classrooms and family learning
- harnesses the power of technology in a classical leadership education
- harmonizes with Unschooling, Charlotte Mason, Montessori, Trivium/Quadrivium, IEW, eclectic, etc.
- delivers new ideas and areas of learning to you and your child
- instigates discussions and projects that expand wisdom and understanding
- connects the subject areas–from music to math, from geography to world religions, from hobbies to science projects, etc.
- motivates you and your students to greater excellence
- delivers Face to Face with Greatness
- empowers you to mentor your students in the classics
- enlivens the 7 Keys of Great Teaching
- activates Phases of Learning
…so you can “Inspire, not Require.”
Rachel DeMille is the co-creator of the world renowned educational resources commonly known as: TJEd. Her husband, Oliver, is New York Times Bestselling author of the original overview book, A Thomas Jefferson Education, and she is his co-author and editor on the others in the series. Rachel is the owner and editor of TJEd.org and the creator of the multi-award-winning “This Week in History” educational resources for the home and classroom.
Sara DeMille is the curator of your course. For any questions, concerns, broken links or recommendations, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.